Campus Operations Assistant (Full-Time)
Our vision is to create real, lasting change for people, organizations and their communities.
At The Iron Yard, we love people and the potential they have to make a significant impact on the world. We provide a solution at the juncture of supply, demand, business and a broken education system. We are committed to training the highest-quality technology professionals in the world, both in skill and in character.
Our mission is to connect with people pursuing the craft and lifelong adventure of technology and help equip them with the skills they need to both get started and progress throughout their careers.
Make sure you watch this video to get a picture of who we are and what we do
As the Campus Operations Assistant, you would be an ambassador to The Iron Yard; executing general reception duties with vigor, enthusiasm and professionalism! You will also support the Campus Director in the everyday management of campus activities, student interactions and campus logistics.
- Be an incredible ambassador to The Iron Yard
- Be welcoming and attending to team members, students, and guests; executing general reception duties with vigor, vitality, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
- Assist the Campus Director when they are out of the office meeting with potential students or community partners
- Work in coordination with the Campus Director to assist in scheduling student interviews, guest speakers, student 1:1s, mock interviews, student field trips, open houses, crash courses, demo day, etc.
- Assist the Campus Director with potential student touch points (answering phones, making outbound calls, emails and utilizing Salesforce/SalesLoft)
- Work in coordination with the Campus Director and instructors to leverage Meet-Up, schedule and promote crash courses and more.
- Work with guidance from the Campus Director to act as the campus event coordinator, operating within The Iron Yard guidelines, stated budget, and objective of the event to deliver a very cool experience to all participants.
- Aid the Campus Director in the responsibility for campus facility management and coordination including but not limited to working with custodial personnel and third-party contractors, security, cleaning, safety plan, maintenance work orders, disaster preparation, fire drills, and inventory.
- Assist Campus Director as directed and complete any other assignments given by supervisor/s.
- You enjoy people and are a strong communicator both in print and in person
- You are able to share our story through a spectrum of channels discussing the value proposition and the unique culture of The Iron Yard
- You are a great listener and can quickly respond to questions and concerns
- You enjoy thinking strategically and can connect the dots between people and opportunities and helping others succeed- be a problem solver!
- You are passionate about tech and building local communities, and care about making a difference in education
- You believe in our mission and want to be an active participant in building our culture
- 1 plus years’ experience sales or customer service, a bonus
- 100% paid medical and dental coverage for you and your family
- Make saving for your future simple with our 401(k) and generous 4% match
- Unlimited time off and paid holidays for you to rest and relax
- Yearly seminar and conference allowance to continue your education
- Healthy snacks in each campus each week
NOT PERFECT FOR YOU? If this isn’t the position for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!